- Fishing Problems: Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated (IUU) Fishing, WWF Pacific
- How WCPFC enforces the rules, WWF Pacific
- Towards the Quantification of Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated (IUU) Fishing in the Pacific Islands Region, FFA, February 2016
- Standard for assessing transparency in information on compliance with obligations of regional fisheries management organizations: Validation through assessment of the Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission, University of Wollongong, 2013
- Tuna RFMO Compliance Assessment Processes, ISSF, April 2018
- Transhipment Strengthening RFMO Regulations, ISSF, April 2018
- Tuna RFMO Authorised Vessel Lists, ISSF, April 2018
- Survey of the Treatment of Support/Supply/Tender Vessels, ISSF, April 2018
- Combatting IUU Fishing, ISSF, April 2018
- RFMO Vessel Monitoring Systems, ISSF, April 2018
- Towards the quantification of IUU fishing in the Pacific Islands region, Francisco Blaha, March 2016
Posters & Videos
- New rules to stop illegal fishing, 2-minute YouTube video, European Union, July 2011
Solomon Islands’ Ferral Lasi talks tuna at OFMP2 project forum, about the Solomon Islands meeting EU regulations and increasing food security, capacity, trade access and exports.
Tuvalu’s Nikolasi Apinelu talks tuna at OFMP2 project forum, about matching reported and IUU fishing levels, and stock status, for Tuvalu.