- Catch documentation scheme (PDF), WWF. Monitoring the catch is important to ensure compliance with management measures.
- Harvest strategies: the next phase of fisheries management (PDF), Pew Charitable Trusts, June 2015
- Handling seafood in the Pacific Islands: information sheets for fishers, vendors and consumers (PDF), Pacific Community and WorldFish
The Western and Central Pacific Tuna Fishery: 2017 overview and status of stocks (PDF), latest report (number 18) from the Pacific Community
Pacific Islands happy with tuna commission outcomes at WCPFC15, Radio New Zealand, December 2018
- PNA pushing harvest control strategy at Pacific Tuna Commission, Radio New Zealand, October 2016
Posters & videos
- An introduction to purse seine fishing in the central and western Pacific Ocean, video (19.27 mins), SPC, September 2012
- Purse seine fishing: different methods, video (3.16 mins), International Seafood Sustainability Foundation, July 2012
FFA’s Hugh Walton talks about the importance of tuna to SIDS and effective management for sustainability at an OFMP2 project forum (2.17 mins).
PITIA’s John Maefiti talks about the domestic tuna industry and regional overcapacity at an OFMP2 project forum (1.09 mins).