- Catch documentation scheme (PDF), Monitoring the catch is important to ensure compliance with management measures, WWF
- Harvest Strategies, the next phase of fisheries management, (PDF), Pew Charitable Trusts, June 2015
- Handling seafood in the Pacific Islands, Information sheets for fishers, vendors and consumers, (PDF), the Pacific Community and WorldFish
- The Western and Central Pacific Tuna Fishery: 2015 Overview and Status of stocks (PDF), latest report from the Pacific Community
- PNA pushing harvest control strategy at Pacific Tuna Commission, RadioNZ, October 2016
Posters & Videos
- An Introduction to Purse Seine Fishing in the Central and Western Pacific Ocean, 19-minute YouTube video, SPC, September 2012
- Purse seine fishing – different methods, 3-minute YouTube video, International Seafood Sustainability Foundation, July 2012
FFA’s Hugh Walton talks tuna at OFMP2 project forum, about the importance of tuna to SIDS, and effective management for sustainability.
PITIA’s John Maefiti talks tuna at OFMP2 project forum, about the domestic tuna industry and regional overcapacity.