- The Pacific Community (SPC) publishes a fisheries newsletter three times a year. Most issues from April 1971 are available.
- Call for urgent action as oceanic whitetip sharks face extinction, TunaPacific, 10 December 2019
- Tuna Commission adopts measure to safeguard seabirds from dying as bycatch, TunaPacific, 10 December 2019
- ISSF: Better FADs could reduce bycatch in the Western and Central Pacific, Seafood Source, February 2018
- Whales in a Changing Ocean Conference opens in Tonga, Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP), April 2017
- The best way to protect heavily depleted shark populations? Stop trying to catch them!, SPC, September 2014